Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes #2

Just a little while ago I gave Bella her pajamas & wipes (yes, not potty trained yet...we've had to take a few breaks for various reasons) and told her to bring them over to Bailey so she can change her. Instead of bringing them to her she decides to just launch them on the floor to which the wipe box breaks. I tell Bella that is not OK and you need to go over to Bailey right now so you can get changed. She could sense that I was starting to get frustrated so she thinks she needs to cop a frustrated attitude and this is what comes out: she looks at Don while stomping away and says, "Now get your ass over here!"!

Oh my lord, do I have my hands full or what! Don of course lets her know that it's not okay to use that word because it's a bad word. Meanwhile, the rest of us are trying to control ourselves with our heads turned away!

4 comments:

A said...

now where has she EVER heard that before??!!! gotta love it!

A said...

and I like this background MUCH better!!!

Andreas said...

much better background (easier to read) - and i´m glad i wasn´t there at that moment ;)

katy said...

:) that reminds me of when I was young... I made the comment to my mom "get off your dead adds" Of course I had the wrong word, but my gram used to love telling that story! Amazing the things kids say! Love ya! Thanks for the smiles!