Hope you enjoy the new look of our Blog...my friend found this site that has free backgrounds! (Thanks A, because my site gave me a headache every time I got on!)
Click here to check out the site!
4 years ago
"These are the days of our lives"
2 comments:
i like the new look!!!! just "jazzes" it up a bit
I like the back ground, but then again I was so into reading your blog and looking at the pictures I must of not focused on the back ground too much.
Out of the mouth of babe Ella well she vocalizes her opinions in a manner that certainly captures attention and gets people to listen to her, she's gotta have her say too Mom... now where she picks that language up well I may have a clue but I am not telling!
ha! but I love her and she is so cute and Funny. I love the whole bunch what a beautiful family you have, gret parents, great kids, cute puppy too! Can't wait to see you all in May!! Mom
Post a Comment