I just wanted to let you know that I am still here! Life has been beyond crazy for us since we got back on August 2nd from our month long hiatus. As soon as we got back I jumped into a new part-time job and lots of prepping and sorting life to prepare the kids for the start of school on Aug. 19th, and when the started school I started yet another job. So I apologize for not posting, and when I have had time to do it I have just been exhausted and unsure of where to start. I have lots to share and will slowly start once I figure out where to start from, and I will elaborate on some of this things that I have mentioned in this post!
For now I'll leave you with this:
Family photo taken on 7/25/09 at my cousin's wedding in Northern Minnesota:

1 comment:
Beautiful, and so Clothing Coordinated!
LOVe
Mom J
Post a Comment