I have to say I'm so bummed out by the fact that I haven't had the time to blog in awhile...I miss it so much! I'm not sure about those of you that blog but when I sit down to write a post I need a good half hour or more to coordinate the ballet of blogging (get my thoughts together, fight distractions, upload photos, etc...), but the time has just not been there for me the past two weeks. Other then the normal distractions of family and such, I have been SO busy with our schools auction which is in three weeks. This auction has been a passion of mine since Bail was in Kindergarten...I started off just helping out to quickly becoming a Co-Chair. This auction is the schools biggest fundraiser and a very fun affair, but lots of work. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that in the next few weeks my blogging will be few and far between, but please bare with me!! I will be back in full force once the auction is over because like I sad I miss my blog world!
Again, don't lose hope in me because
I will be back to my normal blogging self soon! :)
1 comment:
we miss your blogs, so pls don´t get addicted by using facebook - it´s called "crackbook" for a reason ;)
Post a Comment