Monday, February 18, 2008

Wedding

On Sat, 2/9 Don, the Kids & I went to Tony & Jaime Palmer's wedding...Tony used to play for Mizzou & now for the Packers. Here are some photos from the day (I didn't take any of the wedding because I was too into it)...
Bella all dressed & ready to go...

Nico missed the wedding because he had a basketball game at the same time so we took this photo for him. This was the bridal party's ride...
This was the kids favorite part...the candy bar...
"DeQ" & "Little Nick"
(DeQ used to play for Mizzou & He was Nico's buddy or as DeQ calls him "Little Nick")...
Tony & Jaime
(take note of the groom's cake...a Cheese Head)...
Tony & Nico
(all of my kids adore Tony especially Nico)...
Bailey & Olivia during the 1st dance...
Bailey gettin' her grove on to the Cha Cha Slide with Starla..

2 comments:

JMV said...

Whak can I say about the kids but ADORABLE!!!
GRAM J

JMV said...

Oops that was WHAT can I say.

Not WHAK!!!