Friday, December 7, 2007

HUGE Surprise for Bailey!!

This past Monday, after I picked up the kids from school, I had a huge surprise for Bailey. I had a gift bag with a new outfit in it for her and told her to put it on, once she had it on she asked what was going on. I told her that I was going to take her shopping for a dress for her 1st school social that is tonight. She and I got in the car and I handed her a card which read: "Get ready, get set for you best Christmas yet! Have Fun (and I added this part)...because you are going to see Hannah Montana! :) Oh my gosh, she was so excited she started to cry and was saying are you serious! We had tried to get tickets when they went on sale but couldn't because they sold out so fast, so she didn't think this was a possibility. We started to drive and I said to her, "it gets even better, we are flying in (our friend's) jet!" (I didn't want to drive to Kansas City by myself because I knew it was going to be a late night so I called these friends to see if they wanted to call pool. She had said that they were going to be flying in for it and asked if we wanted to join them...duh) Anyway, Bailey was in total shock! We had so much fun and all the girls that were going we're surprised to be going as well!

Here are some photos of the night:
The girls on the plane before take-off....

The opening act, The Jonas Brothers...


That smile is priceless...

Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana & her backup singers...

Bailey rocking out...

Miley Cyrus' encore....

After the concert back on the plane...look at those smiles even though their ears are ringing (imagine being @ a slumber party w/20,000 screaming girls ...I felt like my ears were gonna blow)!!...
What a night...almost 12 years old and she takes a private jet to her 1st concert! :)

Love you Bailey...hope you had fun!!! ~MOM

No comments: