Friday, November 9, 2007

Pork Products

I was just thinking of this funny story & thought I would share it with all of you!

The Friday evening before school started we had gone to a friend's party, and on the way we home we realized that we needed some milk at home so Don made a detour to get some. While he was in the store the kids and I started talking about the start of school (after a long summer home us mom's have to do a lot of "positive, pump 'em up" talk about school).

We started talking about differences in this year, classmates, teachers, etc. Nicholas' teacher this year is Mrs. Bacon and his grade gets a new music teacher, Ms. Pam (she likes to go by that instead of her last name because it's easier for them to pronounce). So I say to him, "Nico, music will be really fun this year because you get to have Ms. Pam for music!" There is moment of gears turning in his head and comes back with, "What??? You mean to tell me I have Ham & Bacon for teachers??" I couldn't stop laughing...Poor kid thought he had teachers with pork names! (He was all the way in the back of the Explorer and couldn't hear me very well).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol...oh too funny!!! sounds like nico!!