So, as I stated on my first blog, my goal was/is to update this daily...well I have already failed (as you can tell) due to our schedules. So from here on out I will try to do a better job with this!
Now that we are on summer break I'm much happier (with the exception of this crappy cold that I have). I'm so happy to not have to run here and there and everywhere. The only running I have now is to the pool & I LOVE IT!! Bailey & Nico started swim team on Monday and of course are complaining about it but I think with time they will love it. Olivia & Isabella are enjoying playing in the kiddie pool while the older 2 swim laps (they will start their lessons in a couple of weeks).
We all feel bad for dad because he is still working his but off. He spent the whole weekend doing laundry for visiting baseball teams because we hosted the regional baseball tournament from the 1st to the 4th...Mizzou played their hearts out but lost in the last game to Louisville. Then he had to go to KC yesterday for football camp, and then he has camp this weekend and next.
I do feel bad for our friends Andy & Andrea (visiting us from Germany) as well. When they return home I think that they will need another vacation because I think that we are running them ragged! Sorry Guys! :)
4 years ago

1 comment:
So far so good.
Its like a diary,, you should print out your blogs and store in a notebook type folder for future referance and to share with the kids when they are older.
MOM
Post a Comment